IT Business Partner - Manufacturing & HSE
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Frankfurt we are recruiting a IT Business Partner Manufacturing & HSE
You will be responsible for:
- Plan, manage, and control the activities of a team that provides technical expertise in identifiying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Bring expertise or identify subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations based on Heubach’s system needs in the domains of Manufacturing, HSE
- Advise business groups by providing technical and strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Ensures that policies and procedures align with IT operating model and vision.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel, including outsourced service providers ensuring efficient operation of the function. The position will require understanding of the concepts and principles in the areas of Manufacturing, HSE operations etc.
- Partner with business team to convert ideas into demand, create business case and funding requirements to initiate the projects aligning with the Manufacturing, HSE strategic goals and vision
- Work with enterprise architecture team to ensure the IT solutions are driving globalization and can support across divisions and regions
- Engage with IT stakeholders to deliver business priorities on schedule, within budget and meeting the scope of the project. Monitor the project health throughout the SDLC process and engage the business team for change management and readiness of the new capabilities.
- Participate in portfolio planning and long-range financial modeling to drive multi-year transformational and core programs to support the growth of the business
- Ensure timely allocation of required resources and communicate potential resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines
- Develop, optimize, and manage inter- and intra-program timelines. Analyze and address critical path, major workstreams, intersecting milestones
- Create program and project budgets with cross-functional leaders. Optimize, monitor, and maintain costs within budget. Drive program cost efficiencies
- Leverages successful working relationships with internal and external personnel in various departments to advance business goals
- High in emotional intelligence and demonstrates calmness in high pressure situations. Adept in conflict resolution
- Incorporates end-user feedback to refine scope through the project lifecycle and can communicate changes, updates, and decisions to senior level audiences
- Keeps the customer at the heart of what we do
- Exercises good judgment despite ambiguity, and practices a structured methodology to efficiently solve problems
- Growth mindset – ability to learn quickly and adapt in a dynamic environment
What you we are looking for:
- A university degree or master´s degree in Manufaturing, HSE, Business administration or equivalent professional
- 10+ years of professional experience in the development and operation of IT Business Partnering for Manufacturing, HSE teams in an international set-up
- Smart communication and presentation skills with which you win over colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of the definition of processes and procedures in a business area
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, with which you are always on the lookout for new opportunities to create added value
- Implementation strength and hands-on - without losing sight of the medium-term perspectives.
- Knowledge of and experience in SAP (PP, Process Industry, Chemical) and with SAP HSE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels, ranging from board members to technical specialists
- Strategic leader and builder of both vision and bridges, and able to energize the appropriate teams in the organization
- Ability to lead and motivate the information security team to achieve tactical and strategic goals, even when only "dotted line" reporting lines exist
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What we offer:
- An exciting, versatile and dynamic work environment
- Shaping the future of our IT department
- Tailored training to support your development needs
- Remote work options available
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt