Manager Direct Procurement - Preparations (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Langelsheim we are recruiting a Manager Direct Procurement (gn)
You will be responsible for:
- Improve the company’s cash position by boosting current payment terms with suppliers
- Drive Cost out synergies by realizing EBITDA relevant savings which improve the company’s bottom line
- Negotiation of frame agreements, consignment and supplier quality agreements
- Improve the company’s cash position by rolling out consigned inventory
What you we are looking for:
- Ideally first experience in a Direct Procurement or Sourcing Role
- Track record of boosting DPO
- Track record of delivering sustainable EBITDA relevant savings
- Experience in category management
- Knowledge in Risk Management
- Fluency in German and English
- Proficient in all relevant MS Office tools as well as good knowledge of SAP
What we offer:
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment to develop your career
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
- Personal and professional development needs will also be catered for with respect to the position
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Langelsheim