New Business Development, and Lab Support
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Charlotte we are recruiting a New Business Development, and Lab Support.
You will be responsible for:
- Guiding two lab techs for product R+D.
- Development of the opportunities until they are given to the corresponding sales rep.
- Speeches at Shows and Exhibitions to generate interest and introduction of products and services for future business.
- Training of sales and technical people internally and at customers and distributors
- Working with sales team to promote products and generate business.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering sciences, or equivalent.
- Strongly customer focused and quality minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team skills, and hands on mentality
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
What we offer:
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Charlotte