You will be responsible for:
• Raw material Procurement (Import & Local) activity for Ankleshwar and Dahej for major bulk chemicals as a part of Direct Spend (cost, quality & timely delivery).
• Preparing material requirement plan as per production requirements and tracking and maintaining inventory levels in the warehouse.
• Evaluting alternate vendors to ensure competitive pricing and credit facilities.
• Monitoring import and local purchases and intreaction with production team and CHA. • Operating plant on low inventory level without any stock outs.
• Stremline the purchase processes. • Import clearance formalities, & CHA handeling.
• Handling processes of Letter of Credit
• Focus on Sustainability approach for Carbon footprint reduction of raw materials
• Manage Indirect Spend and CAPEX for all the plants
• Ensures Supply chain relationship management
• Ensures efficient services and value creation across regions
• Implements effective supplier management and collaboration
• Manage Budget of the group and relationships to other procurement colleagues
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: India
- City: Vadodara