Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Fairless Hills we are recruiting a Electro-Mechanic
You will be responsible for:
- Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting.
Follows diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performs and documents inspections.
Locates sources of problems by observing machinery in operation, listening for problems and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Maintain detailed records of maintenance activities, including dates, repairs, and replacement parts.
What you we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical school or vocational training is a plus.
- Strong mechanical, electrical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in using hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques for industrial machinery.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance.
- 401k match, Vacation, PTO benefits.
- Holidays paid.
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Fairless Hill