Product Portfolio Manager (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Frankfurt we are recruiting a Product Portfolio Manager - Preparations
This role is an essential part of our Preparations Team in Europe while supporting our growth strategy in this region. This role will directly report to our Vice President BU Preparations Europe. This position would be suited to a dynamic professional fulfilling the above criteria who currently works in a laboratory, technical or commercial position and who wishes to further enhance their professional development in the new Global Pigments Powerhouse of the Heubach Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Constantly review portfolio and propose initiatives to simplify, thereby optimizing costs
- Initiate cost, quality, and performance management initiatives, e.g. collaborate with Technology and Procurement to substitute raw materials and/or lower prices
- Collect raw material price developments from Procurement
- Support generating new sales and identifying new projects, filling the BU PP’s project pipeline
- Understand root causes for lost business and support in regaining business (if possible)
- Derive and set appropriate inventory targets (finished goods) to balance working capital, while securing in-time delivery
- Indicate SMOG items (finished goods) and coordinate with Sales & Supply Chain Management appropriate actions to hit target levels
- Prepare training materials and support conducting training sessions for our Sales reps, and distributors
What you we are looking for:
- University degree Chemistry
- Several years of relevant experience in the Chemical ideally in the Pigment industry
- In depth application experience preferably in Special Applications (Agriculture, Consumer Care)
- Thorough understanding of pigment dispersion technology.
- In depth application experience - either in Coatings, Plastic or Special Application.
- Proven track record to thrive in complex environments, spearheading a team without formal line responsibility.
- Excellent communications skills, high level of proficiency, strong commercial drive, and excellent business judgement – ability to strike deals.
- Highly motivated ideally with leadership experience.
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer:
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment to develop your career
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
- Personal and professional development needs will also be catered for with respect to the position
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt