Quality Control Technician
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Fairless Hills we are recruiting a Quality Control Technician
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute the analytical testing of all internal and external samples using manual and instrumental laboratory techniques to determinate chemical and physical properties of the materials under test.
Able to interface with Purchasing to determinate pigment check priority.
- Able to develop test formulations to duplicate production formulations.
Perform the instrument maintenance, calibration, and calibration verifications.
- Able to test mill bases to determine if a pigment is acceptable for production.
What you we are looking for:
- High school diploma, equivalent Associate's Degree or higher in Chemistry.
- Experience in anti-corrosive pigments, inorganic/organic pigments or pigment dispersion.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in a Quality Control Laboratory.
- Multitasking ability to manage more than one process or/and project simultaneously and accurately document.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance.
- 401k match, Vacation, PTO benefits.
- Holidays paid.
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Fairless Hill