Sales Manager, South China
Sales Manager, Coatings, South China
You will be responsible for:
- Take the sales responsibility of South China to achieve annual business target, including sales revenue, margin, AR, overdue,etc.
- Service some Key Accounts to sustain business in short term and long term way, closely communicate with BL Manager and KA Manager to achieve KA targets
- Distributor management to set up targets, guide, manage. Support distributor to achive target.
- Collect market information and competitors' situation to improve market intelligence and support strategy seting.
- CRM including visit report and interaction, business plan and rolling forcast.
- Co-work with TM/SCM/Marketing to service coating customers.
What We Are Looking For:
- Limit yourself to the relevant requirements, challenge your hiring manager on the requirements
- Mention reporting line, peer group who this role will work with closely and influences outcomes for the role and vice versa and subordinates (as relevant)
- More than 5 years of sales experience or technical experience in coating or related application.
- ACO or Inorganic pigments experience is preferred.
- Target oriented and persistent, ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor degree in chemical related subject or above.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to
- HR BP Contact Information
Dear agency recruiters/ search firms: We are happy to work with you after we have engaged you to support our recruitment efforts.
We kindly ask you not to contact our recruiters directly or submit candidates without prior consent.
If you want to work with us, please contact Stefan Hamacher at Stefan.Hamacher@heubachcolor.com.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: China
- City: Guangzhou/Shanghai