Business Development Manager - Preparations (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Frankfurt or remote in Europe we are recruiting a Business Development Manager - Preparations
This role is an essential part of our Preparations Team in Europe while supporting our growth strategy in this region. This role will directly report to our Vice President BU Preparations Europe. This position would be suited to a dynamic professional fulfilling the above criteria who currently works in a laboratory, technical or commercial position and who wishes to further enhance their professional development in the new Global Pigments Powerhouse of the Heubach Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with the Sales teams in Europe to drive customes growth and satisfaction
- Evaluate market needs, trends, and technologies to develop strategic roadmaps for new product/application developments
- Identify new customer needs and translate into concrete projects
- Spearhead these projects, by collaborating with our Product Management and Laboratory colleagues, and drive to completion
- Provide direct sales to selective Preparation customers
- Develop and monitor Distributor performance
- Support Product Management to manage finished goods inventory at appropriate level
What you we are looking for:
- University degree in business administration or a in a relevant technical field (chemistry, chemical engineering etc)
- Several years of relevant experience in the Chemical or a related industry (Commercial and/or Technical experience)
- In depth application experience preferably in Special Applications (Agriculture, Consumer Care)
- Thorough understanding of pigment dispersion technology.
- Proven track record to thrive in complex environments, spearheading a team without formal line responsibility.
- Excellent communications skills, high level of proficiency, strong commercial drive, and excellent business judgement – ability to strike deals.
- Highly motivated ideally with leadership experience.
What we offer:
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment to develop your career
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
- Personal and professional development needs will also be catered for with respect to the position
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt