Product Stewardship Specialist
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
Job title (human) site
Product Stewardship Specialist in Heubach Colorants Korea Ltd.
Elevator pitch: as the role of product stewardship specialist, you will support regulatory compliance and business to increase competitiveness by adding value.
You will be responsible for:
- Substance Registration support according to K-REACH, relevant volume tracking.
- Compliance with chemical substance identification and hazardous chemical/product management/reporting obligations in accordance with the Chemical Substances Control Act
- Creation of MSDS/Label in accordance with the Korea Occupational Safety and Health Act, EHS system data management through SAP, and MSDS submission.
- Monitoring development chemical legislation and National hazardous substance lists analyze business impact.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or a related field.
- Work Experience in years: more than 5 years of industrial experience in the area of product Stewardship.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to
- HR BP Contact Information
Dear agency recruiters/ search firms: We are happy to work with you after we have engaged you to support our recruitment efforts.
We kindly ask you not to contact our recruiters directly or submit candidates without prior consent.
If you want to work with us, please contact Stefan Hamacher at Stefan.Hamacher@heubachcolor.com.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: South Korea
- City: Seoul