Technical Supervisor, Coatings
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
Heubach Colorants (Shanghai) Ltd.
Technical Supervisor Coating: Report to the Business Line Manager Coatings.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide professional technical service to target coating customers / key accounts
- Initiate and evaluate new and manage existing coating customer projects, including pigment or preparation sample evaluation follow-up,formulation advice and trouble shooting.
- Conduct, summarize, report and file the lab work, and collect and analyze the feedback for coating application
- Identify best choice products, design and prepare product promotion material
- Plan and conduct training and seminars for the targeted industries.
- Collect market and competition information which focus on technical application
- Co-work with Sales/SCM/Marketing to service coating customers. Support Sales on strategy, promotion campaign, staff training, claim handling, shortage management.
What We Are Looking For:
- More than 5 years of technical experience in coating or related application.
- Pigments or pigment preparations experience is preferred.
- Anti-corrosive pigment and related experience is preferred
- Target oriented and persistent, ability to work under pressure.
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to
- HR BP Contact Information
Dear agency recruiters/ search firms: We are happy to work with you after we have engaged you to support our recruitment efforts.
We kindly ask you not to contact our recruiters directly or submit candidates without prior consent.
If you want to work with us, please contact Stefan Hamacher at Stefan.Hamacher@heubachcolor.com.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: China
- City: Shanghai