Hostatint UV Black N 100
P Bk 7
Hostatint UV Black N 100 is designed for radiation curable systems that undergo radical polymerization after exposure to UV-light. Main application field is lacquers for wooden furniture and parquet flooring.Hostatint UV 100 is a range of pigment preparations for 100 % UV coating systems. The back bone of the formulation is a modified unsaturated acrylate that shows wide compatibility with UV-curable paints. The preparations contain a polymeric acrylate thinner and TMPEOTA (Ethoxylated trimethylolpropane triacrylate) to guarantee optimal rheological behavior and curing. The preparations do not contain any photoinitiator and are hence directly usable in electron beam curing.
- High pigment loading and good rheological profile
- Low amount of dispersing agents
- Wide range of compatibility (polyether-, epoxy-, polyurethane- and polyester-acrylate)
- Usable in formulations fulfilling strict surface requirements, e. g. of furniture coatings
- Shelf life of 24 months
- Narrow tolerances of shade and color strength for exact color reproduction
|Grav. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
|Shade||dH (*)||+/- 0.5|
|Purity||dC (*)||+/- 0.8|
|Ratio tri-/ bi-functional*||1:1.4|
*Calculation derived from product composition
How can we help you?