Anodal® ASL is a liquid nickel acetate preparation for high grade deposit-free hot sealing (>96°C).
How can we help you?
- Smut-free sealing at >96°C
- Reduces bleeding of the dyes in the sealing bath
- Enhances the resistance of the aluminum oxide layer
|Green, clear liquid
|Density at 20°C
|Unlimited in water
|5 years in closed original containers when stored at 5-30°C
Hot Nickel sealing.
Anodal® ASL is preferably used for films dyed with organic dyes, but also for:
- Undyed films
- Films produced by integral color processes
- Films colored by electrolytic methods with metal salts
- Films inorganically colored by chemical methods