Anodal® EC-2 Liquid is a silicate- and chlorate-free liquid sequestrant for the preparation of E-6 long-term etching baths for aluminum and its alloys.
- very good E6 effect
- good levelling with little erosion
- very good results even with Zn-containing alloys
- low application concentration: 25-50 g/l
- Aluminum content over 150 g/l possible
- low viscosity
- very good degradability
- premixing with caustic soda is possible
|Appearance||Clear, slightly yellowish liquid|
|Density [kg/m3]||1.15 – 1.19 g/l|
|pH value||10.8 – 11.4|
|Storage stability||5 years in the original container at 5-30°C|
- is applied as an addition to caustic soda for satin and matt finishes on aluminum parts by the immersion method before anodizing. With an aluminum content of 100-150 g/l this treatment imparts a uniform, matt, decorative appearance to the aluminum parts. Minor surface imperfections are usually completely or almost completely covered
- prevents the formation and deposition of aluminate on the walls of the vessels and heating coils
How can we help you?