Anodal® EE is a product for hardcoating anodizing. With the addition of Anodal EE the conventional sulfuric acid electrolyte can be used for hardcoating without the expense of costly refrigeration or a new high-voltage power supply.
By utilizing Anodal EE additive in your electrolyte both, normal and hardcoat anodizing can be accomplished in the same tank.
How can we help you?
- Provides less expensive new hardcoat facilities
- Increases the capacity of sulfuric acid anodizing facilities as it allows higher temperatures
- Requires less refrigeration, power and capital cost as compared to low temperature anodizing processes
- Reduces the dissolution of the oxide film under adverse anodizing conditions
- Improves the uniformity of film thickness throughout the entire anodizing tank
- Minimizes the effect of temperature and current density fluctuations during anodization
- May eliminate the honing normally required to obtain a smooth RMS final surface after hardcoating
|Clear yellowish liquid
|1.19 – 1.23 g/l
|0.7 – 1.5
|5 years in closed original containers at 5-30°C
Anodal EE is an additive recommended for hard anodizing baths for aluminum finishing.