Hostatint SA Black N
Pigment Black 7
Hostatint SA Black N is a solvent-containing pigment preparation based on a carrier resin (short oil alkyd resin) that was developed specially for alkyd- and oil-based wood coatings applications.
- High pigment loading and good rheological properties
- Good compatibility in all major solvent-based industrial paint systems
- Suitable for automatic and manual dispensers
- No hazard labelling
- No special storage requirements associated with their flammability
|Grav. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
|Vol. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
|Density||[g/cm3]||0.99 – 1.05|
|Shade||dH (*)||+/- 0.5|
|Purity||dC (*)||+/- 0.8|
Main Fields of Application
- Solvent, alkyd and oil-based wood coatings
Further possible Fields of Application
- Oil based wood stains/varnishes
|Daylight (DIN EN ISO 105-B01)||12 month middle Europe (DIN EN ISO 105-A02)|
Data may vary as Hostatint SA pigment preparations are standardized on tinting strength.
(*) after adjustment of tinctorial strength
How can we help you?