Ultrazur™ HE62 is an inorganic blue pigment with technical grades used in fiber, consumer plastics and powder coating applications. It provides excellent heat stability and fastness properties and very good stability against weather, and low migration for all sensitive applications.
Excellent product properties make it an optimal choice for a range of different applications that require a medium to high performing Ultramarine Blue pigment. It is highly resistant to heat (up to 350°C), light (lightfastness of 8 in HDPE) and weather. It is non-warping and non-shrinking, thus maintaining the dimensional stability of polyolefins. The new technology used in the final production step of Ultrazur™ provides excellent dispersibility making it a perfect choice for fibers, thin film applications and most polymer applications. Ultrazur™ is a safe product in processing and final use. It is non-toxic, does not migrate and complies with industry norms for use in sensitive applications.
- Excellent heat resistance, weather resistance and light fastness
- High chemical resistance and good dispersability (right particle size) increases production efficiency
- Safer color for sensitive plastic applications
- Industry leading sustainable production/ technology processes using cleaner energy sources, best in class emissions and water treatment controls
|Sample||Flexible PE Testing (1:5 TiO2), Two Roll Mill|
Fastness to Heat
Fastness to Alkali and Acid
- Polymer colouring polyolefin, engineering polymer, PVC, etc,.
- Powder coating applications
How can we help you?